Legal segal

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Marketing Consultation from the Local Coffee Shop

Since 1995, members of the CreatiVerve team and its founder Daniel J. Rocca have been meeting clients and potential clients at area coffee shops. Daniel explains… “I initially preferred to meet clients at the coffee shop because I didn’t have an office and I wanted the arrangement to be equal; no one sitting behind a desk and no one sitting in front of one. No office phone or company personnel to take the attention away from either side of the discussion. I continue to prefer the coffee shop for the initial client/provider meeting because there is no better place to learn about a person than at a neutral setting.

Our business is about people and to do our job correctly we need to know as much as we can prior to getting started. An office and its environment can be very misleading; it can also cause one to make unfair judgments prior to learning about the people involved. Standing outside the box, when the situation allows; I highly recommend meeting with people over a cup of something hot at a neutral setting.”

Specializing in Marketing Consultation and Creative Direction, the CreatiVerve maxim reads… “Marketing is the Answer… for your business, product, service and you.” After reviewing the CreatiVerve website at: CV360.com (which for the record is a very impressive, clean and professionally designed website) I am thoroughly convinced that CreatiVerve is worth reaching out to. I would also have to agree that Marketing may very well be the answer regarding anything to do with the success of a product, service, business or you!

It was a positive experience visiting CreatiVerve Online, if you have the time to do so I suggest you drop by and bookmark the site; you never know when you or a friend might need a forward thinking Marketing Solutions Company! I also recommend reading the article entitled “A Balancing Act” by Daniel J. Rocca, it told me a lot about him as a person and I found it to be a very refreshing read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home